Welcome back to Literacy Musing Mondays, aka Book Musing Mondays. Why the name change? We wanted our linkup name to be more inclusive of all things literacy-orientated. We still love book reviews, but we wanted to allow more flexibility. You can link up anything that is literacy-related from posts about encouraging reading, the joy of reading, book reviews, literacy games or activities, home school literacy curriculum ideas to discussions about favorite types of books or interesting magazine articles. Just remember to keep it family friendly!
Ashley @Circling the Story
Mary @Maryandering Creatively
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post
Her post received more than 24 clicks. Great job and great post. Be sure to check out this fun read!
You could be next to be featured! Remember, we try to make it worth your while to linkup with us by promoting your posts across our social media networks. We also pin your posts to our Pinterest Board!
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances. We do not welcome anything with excessive sexual content or cursing.
- Be sure to visit at least two other bloggers’ posts and share comment love! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too!
Linking up with these hops this week: Inspire Me Mondays at Create with Joy, Inspire Me Monday at Angie Ryg, Mama Moments Monday, Motivation Mondays, Good Morning Mondays, Mommy Monday Blog Hop, The Book Nook – A New Blog Party For Book Lovers! and Booknificent Thursdays.