Hello fellow book and literacy friends. Before you link up today, I’d like to share a book giveaway with you.
Better Together: Because You’re Not Meant to Mom Alone is a book about the need for mom friendships. Included in the book is a section on how introvert and extrovert moms compare (and how to adjust your perspective and understand that one you’re not). Tell me, are you an introvert or an extrovert? Can you guess which one I am? Leave me a comment and tell me why you think I’m an introvert or extrovert. Then head over to the giveaway and enter to win. It’s super easy to enter.
Now on to our weekly Literacy Musing Monday’s linkup. First let’s
Now let’s celebrate reading and learning by reviewing:
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
By Michele Morin at Living Our Days
My Favorite Post of the Week:
Why Should We Homeschool?- Part 1- Safety
I didn’t homeschool my two oldest children. I wanted to, but my husband wasn’t on board. Plus I needed to work. Here I am with two high schoolers and a three year old. The Lord, once again, has laid it upon my heart to homeschool the youngest. Guess who’s on board now? My husband – yay!! Reading this #LMMLinkup only strengthens resolve to homeschool. I have several reasons, with this one being one of them. You can read parts 1 & 2 to this here:
Remember to check out other hosts’ blogs to see which posts from last week were their favorites.
Want to be the next to be featured! Just link up a post and if you are read the most, we will feature you. Also please make sure you link back to us so others will know about our link up and join in. We try to make it worth your while to linkup with us by promoting your posts across our social media networks. We also pin our most clicked and featured posts to our Pinterest Board each week!
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. Although we believe in the right for adults to read whatever they want to read, we prefer to read wholesome posts that feature literature that edify and uplift families. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or science fiction. We do not welcome posts featuring books or written with excessive violence, sexual content, or cursing. These posts will be deleted.
- We also want to be loving community by supporting one another. Please make a point to do this this week! Visit the two posts before yours and at least one other blogger’s post of your choice! I want to see lots of clicks on everyone’s posts. I know as a blogger, you know how it feels not receive comments, right. 🙂 Plus, you could be honored as our Top Commentor if you submit your report to Mary! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
Let’s Celebrate Reading and Learning together this week at Literacy Musing Mondays!