Welcome back to Literacy Musing Mondays, Week 20. I hope you had a great one full of inspirational reads and fun literacy-related activities. This linkup is the place to share everything literacy-related from posts about encouraging reading, the joy of reading, book reviews, literacy games or activities, home school literacy curriculum ideas to discussions about favorite types of books or interesting magazine articles. Just remember to keep it family friendly! I love reading your posts each week!
Ashley @Circling the Story
Mary @Maryandering Creatively
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
Mary is reviewing this book, too. It sounds wonderful and I can’t wait to read it. Joanne does such a great job of reviewing it. Be sure to check out her review! She links up to the great website for the book too that has a great activity for you to try.
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog. You can link up as many as you like during the week.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or scifi. We do not welcome anything with excessive sexual content or cursing.
- Be sure to visit at least two other bloggers’ posts and share comment love! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
Come join the fun! Link up your family-friendly, book- or literacy-related posts at Literacy Musing Mondays!
Linking up with these hops this week: Inspire Me Mondays at Create with Joy, Inspire Me Monday at Angie Ryg,Mama Moments Monday, Motivation Mondays, Good Morning Mondays, Inspire Me Mondays at Table for 7, Mommy Monday Blog Hop, The Book Nook – A New Blog Party For Book Lovers! , What to Read Wednesdays, and Booknificent Thursdays.