It is week 34 of Literacy Musing Mondays and it also happens to be the Labor Day holiday. We know you love reading, writing and learning as much as we do. That’s why we invite you each week to share this love with us. Literacy Musing Mondays is not just for book reviews. This linkup is for posts on anything about the love of literacy and learning. Some examples of link up material you can share include:
- Posts about why you write, read, or teach;
- Writings about your love of words, poetry, or any form of literature;
- An important newspaper or magazine article you have read; and of course
- Book reviews, which are my favorite!
Seeking Guest Posts: What Role Has Literacy and Learning Played In Your Life?
We are looking for guest posts for the rest of September on why reading and literacy are important to you. These posts will answer the question, “What role has literacy and learning played in your life?” Another accepted topic for these guest posts can also feature a list of tips to enhance the love of literacy and reading in your family’s life. Your post can be as creative as you want: a poem or essay and can be as long as you like. We will featured the first 300 to 400 words of the post on our Monday linkup and will provide a link to your blog post so our readers can visit your blog and finish reading the post. We hope you will consider participating. These posts have been fun. Let Mary know by sending your guest post to her at marykatbpcsc45 at gmail (dot) com. She will let you know the date the post will appear on Literacy Musing Mondays.
What literacy activities have you participated in with your family and loved ones this week?
What have you read?
Please share. All family-friendly posts are welcome. 😉
Ashley @Circling the Story
Mary @Maryandering Creatively
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
Erin is a teacher and mom who believes reading is essential in our homes. She shared some great reasons to take your children no matter their age to the library! I enjoyed reading this post and ironically it fit in with our guest post last week. Leslie DeJarnette of Forever Joyful shared 10 Tips for Enjoying the Library With your Children . I love how these two posts compliment each other, and I really recommend you read both of them before you take your little ones to the library again. Both posts are great reminders of how important libraries are to our families and communities.
Want to be the next to be featured! Just link up a post and if you are read the most, we will feature you. Also please make sure you link back to us so others will know about our link up and join in. We try to make it worth your while to linkup with us by promoting your posts across our social media networks. We also pin your posts to our Pinterest Board!
Now it is time to link up to the Literacy Musing Mondays hop!
You will have until Saturdays at 12 p.m. now to link up! So come back often.
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or scifi. We do not welcome anything with excessive sexual content or cursing.
- Please visit two posts on this linkup: the one right beside yours and one of your choice. Don’t link and run. Share comment love! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.