Welcome back to Literacy Musing Mondays, Week 8
What great books have you read this week? Have you read any interesting magazine articles and written posts about them? This linkup is for everything literacy-related:
We look forward to reading your posts this week. Be sure to share the link up with your book loving friends so that they can join, as well.
Ashley @Circling the Story
Mary @Maryandering Creatively
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
Heather’s post was really inspirational and educational. She gave some great reasons that she wants her kids to love reading.
Now it is time to link up to the Literacy Musing Mondays hop! You will have until Saturdays at 12 p.m. now to link up! So come back to share yours, as well as see the other posts about books, etc.
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or scifi. We do not welcome anything with excessive sexual content or cursing.
- Be sure to visit at least two other bloggers’ posts and share comment love! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up, too.
Linking up with these hops this week:
Inspire Me Mondays at Create with Joy, Inspire Me Monday at Angie Ryg,Mama Moments Monday, Motivation Mondays, Good Morning Mondays, Inspire Me Mondays at Table for 7, Mommy Monday Blog Hop, The Book Nook – A New Blog Party For Book Lovers! , What to Read Wednesdays, and Booknificent Thursdays.