Welcome back to Literacy Musing Mondays!
I have enjoyed feeding my love for books with all of your literacy-related posts. I am looking forward to diving into this week’s worth.
What great books have you read this week? Have you read any interesting magazine articles and written posts about them? This linkup is for everything literacy-related from posts about encouraging reading, the joy of reading, book reviews, literacy games or activities, home school literacy curriculum ideas to discussions about favorite types of books or interesting magazine articles. Just remember to keep it family friendly! I
Ashley @Circling the Story
Mary @Maryandering Creatively
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
Her post is very inspirational for those who pursue the writing life and includes a great review of authors Ann Kroeker’s and Charity S. Craig’s new book, On Being a Writer: 12 Simple Habits for a Writing Life that Lasts. This one is going on my wishlist, along with several of the other books you shared last week! I found some for my little guy’s collection and for this mama’s much bigger collection of books.
Remember, you could be next to be featured! Remember, we try to make it worth your while to linkup with by promoting your posts across our social media networks. We also pin your posts to our Pinterest Board!
Help us get the word out by sharing Literacy Musing Mondays with your friends.
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or scifi. We do not welcome anything with excessive sexual content or cursing.
- Be sure to visit at least two other bloggers’ posts and share comment love! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
Linking up with these hops this week:
Inspire Me Mondays at Create with Joy, Inspire Me Monday at Angie Ryg,Mama Moments Monday, Motivation Mondays, Good Morning Mondays, Inspire Me Mondays at Table for 7, Mommy Monday Blog Hop, The Book Nook – A New Blog Party For Book Lovers! , What to Read Wednesdays, and Booknificent Thursdays.