Welcome to Literacy Musings: the place to enjoy all things learning, writing, literacy, and blogging, including devotional posts and posts related to God’s Word.
Please do not link up posts that do not fit within the intent of Literacy Musing Mondays. Please do not link up for the simple purpose of selling things. Affiliate links within your posts are okay, as long as the post itself is related to our theme. Irrelevant entries will be deleted.
Thanks everyone for your support in keeping our community focused on literacy and learning.
Blog | Facebook | Twitter/ | Pinterest | Instagram | G+
Connie @ Frugal Living on the Ranch
Tami @This Mom’s Delight
Blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | G+
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
Why You Should Avoid Being the ‘Best Version of Yourself’
Image provided by linkup participant
Beth Steffaniak at Messy Marriage looks at how the idea of trying to be the best version of yourself develops.Then she argues why this is not such a great goal. She points out that working toward becoming the best versions of ourselves can have an unhealthy side and misguided focus to it. Read why here.
Now, it is time to link up to the Literacy Musing Mondays hop!
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. Although we believe in the right for adults to read whatever they want to read, we prefer to read wholesome posts that feature literature that edify and uplift families. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or science fiction. We do not welcome any posts that feature excessive violence, sexual content, or any cursing. This rule also applies to book review posts that feature books that are not family-friendly. These posts will be deleted without notice to the blogger or explanation. While we believe in the right for all adults to read whatever they want, we feel our linkup is for family-friendly posts only. Thank you for understanding.
- We also want to be loving community by supporting one another. Please make a point to do this this week! Visit the two posts before yours and at least one other blogger’s post of your choice! I want to see lots of clicks on everyone’s posts. Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.