Are you near burnout? Are you looking for a happier calmer life? Are you ready for a 14 day reboot? I think I am. I received meQuilibrium: 14 Days to Cooler, Calmer, and Happier via Blogging for Books in exchange for my honest review. Affiliate links are included. Reading through these 14 days, I am already for a change. Are you? In those 14 days, you will be prompted to:
- Calm Your Emotions, Sleep Smart & Unlock Your Problem-Sovling Power (Days 1-3)
- Access Instalm Calm, Refuel the Right Way & Navigate Around Iceberg Beliefs (Days 4-6)
- Banish the Burnout, Tune Your Positive Radars & Find Your Fitness Fault Lines (Days 7-9)
- Strike a Work/Life Balance, Get Unstuck & Live Your Life Goals (Days 10-12)
- Energize Your Work & Connect to Something More (Days 13-14)
At the end of the book, you will be prompted to keep it going with some balance.
The areas that spoke to me and my life the most included:
- The 7 Big Emotions – Mine two biggies are anger and anxiety. I was guided through 3 steps to take control of these emotions.
- Going from Mindless to Mindful Eating – I am still struggling with this, but I have been able to make some changes toward progress.
- The Four Corners of Balance – I have struggled with feeling like a victim for so long it's became a way of life. This balancing method is helping me eliminate what I can and work with what I can.
- There is so much more that I found helpful in this book. Yet, I can't share everything with you or I will have rewritten the entire book, which is a big no-no!
I hope you enjoy the book and the calming changes you find within.
About the Book
Stress isn't the problem. Your response to it is.
You can’t annihilate stress. But you can learn to manage it peacefully—and you don’t need to radically change your life to do so.
The powerful author team who crafted this book has the research to prove it—with more than a half dozen studies to date showing the program’s efficacy. Marrying the whole-person, systemic approach of integrative medicine with the science of resilience and the tenets of positive psychology, the authors created a method that attacks stress on every level. This three-pronged approach gets at its roots, so stress can’t flourish, but you can. In just 14 days, the authors teach you a new way to respond and, in turn, a new way to live.
You can purchase (or peek inside) the book here.