Back pain is nobody’s friend. Yet, you find yourself dealing with it. It keeps you from performing your job duties – or carrying out your normal day – at a optimum level.
While it does take some effort on your part, you’ll find some relief and a promising solution in the book The End of Back Pain: Access Your Hidden Core to Heal Your Body. It has to do with your hidden core. Where is your hidden core? It includes the back muscles often overlooked by health experts.
Dr. Roth walks you through educating yourself about back pain, and treatment, sharing hidden truths, including the:
- Relation of the hidden core (those back muscles) to your back pain, as well as working your way to a healthier back using your brain and body. There’s a connection.
- Distinction between pain (and its common types) and disability, determining at what point it is a disease.
- Various pain management methods, including medication and injections, therapies, mattress selection and surgery. You’ll find details on each on, as well as the importance of making the decision that is best for you.
- Researching surgery – which is Dr. Roth refers to as “preparation for physical therapy”, – choosing your surgeon, and what comes after surgery, as well as possibly avoiding surgery by doing the Hidden Core Workout.
- Walking vs. Running decision – I’ve always wanted to be able to run for longer than 60 seconds – and without embarrassing myself or my kids. If you are out of shape, you know what I am talking about! I’ve always heard that walking is easier on the joints than running. Dr. Roth shares the extra benefits of running. To quote him, he states, “for the most part, running is protective of back pain” and that is another reason for me to get those running shoes on.
Knowledge is key in finding the best solution for your back pain. Do your homework. Reading this book is the best place to start.
Disclaimer; I am not a medical expert. This review was written based on my own experiences and what sounds promising in the book.
Free Yourself from Back Pain Without Surgery!
Most of what you have been told about back pain is completely wrong. Now, for the first time, Dr. Patrick Roth shares his groundbreaking and highly effective plan to alleviate back pain. His progressive and innovative approach will reveal how:
- Back pain sometimes has little to do with the back.
- Pain medications can cause more pain.
- Weight loss does not improve back pain.
- You know your body best. That makes you smarter than your doctor.
The back-strengthening program goes far beyond traditional abdominal core work to strategically target your “hidden core,” including all the vital front, side, and back muscles that line, stabilize, and support the spine. Dr. Roth empowers your body and mind to remarkably decrease the frequency, intensity, and duration of back pain, giving you true and lasting relief.
I received this book from FSB Media in exchange for my honest review. You can grab your copy of The End of Back Pain: Access Your Hidden Core to Heal Your Body. Your back will love you for it!
Affiliate links included at no additional cost to you.